Saturday 13 April 2013

The gurgle !!


2 a.m. The whole world sleeps & you are awakened by the crying.....hmm......the same old diaper change-feeding cycle starts.

A repressed yawn, and you check the clock, its already 5 a.m.......almost time to wake up the elder one for school.....

Then the thought comes to me.......The incessant crying, the torturous schedules......Oh!! for a moment to myself !!!!

The tiredness, the dark circles under the eyes............am sure all new (and repeat!!) mothers would know what I am going through..............

Get caught up in the daily routines.......when suddenly i hear a small sound........

I stop and notice, it is my li'l baby gurgling..... a small smile.... a naughty look.....

That's enough to make my heart aflutter again.....

Back to the cycle again.............but with all smiles........ happy to get into the whole routine again!!!

Guess all mothers would know this..... every single gurgle, ......every smile..... every movement the baby makes..............its worth hours of toiling, and hours of diaper changes!!

Baby gurgles............. :)............... the happiest sounds one can ever hear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment